im really depressed and i have no idea why ghhghggh i really want to work on things like rp replies or art stuff but i just. dont. have the energy or motivation and thats making me feel worse??? like ive TRIED to draw/write things and im just kind of? unable? i cant draw or write anything that looks or sounds good and if its not my best then i dont wanna put it out there yknow? especially with rp replies and ughhhh.
im kind of having fun playing fire emblem and skyrim but its only brief moments of happiness and it doesnt make me feel the same way that drawing and writing used to„ its the same with watching futurama and hamtaro its just these brief moments that fade so so so quickly and i dont want that because its starting to make me feel generally worse like its a brief high in emotion and then an even deeper low than befor e.. gh
saving this for my irl friend erik
i still stand by my statement that you can unfollow me even if we’re friends. especially if we’re friends in some senses. if 1 thing i post makes you sad/angry/whatever then you should unfollow me because i don’t want anyone to feel any negative emotion because of me, especially if we’re friends
every day of my life i find myself amazed by the fact that i didn’t play a fire emblem game until awakening. tactics games are my favorites
ellis and i marathoned gravity falls s1 for over 6 hours yesterday
- don’t like me
- liked me at one point, but don’t like me anymore
- hate what i post
- hate what i have to say about xyz topic
- find me annoying
- don’t have anything in common with me anymore, and are bored by the things i post
- feel obligated by whatever personal reason you may have to keep following me, even if literally any of those above things apply
this applies to mutuals as well. your dash should be your happy place, so no hard feelings and i wish you the best in life
now… and always
- Don’t… I, too, thought it was the way we had to be with each other. But I was wrong— I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been so lonely all this time. Leaving the plains… And you, my best friend treating me like a noble stranger. What does rank and birth have to do with anything? I’m still myself, and you’re still you! Please, talk to me normally, like you always used to.
- Lyndis…Lyn… I…I’m sorry. I had no idea you felt that way…
- I do, and someday when I return to the plains… Come with me, won’t you? I may not be able to pay you like I do now… But I would like you with me, Florina, as a friend.